Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Guest Access

Recently had to do a bunch of research into guest access in Azure AD. One of things I've been trying to wrap my head around recently is the move from federation access via legacy ADFS type connections. Moving those over to guest access to B2B. It really fixes some of the trust issues that would happen. It also allows the IAM part of the business to play catch up instead of trusting all domain users for example. I was at ignite this year, and it seemed to be the overall theme. Consuming content how you want to consume, via a B2B, and collaborate on the go. With all the updates to teams we've gotten in the last year, I am excited to see what this year has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Cloud Based Policy Management Service

Really good stuff. We have needed the group targeting for some time now. I also noticed they addeed a bunch of new groups to the Azure AD ...