Sunday, January 6, 2019

So I guess Intune requires macOS 10.12

From Microsoft

Intune requires macOS 10.12 or later
Intune now requires macOS version 10.12 or later. Devices using prior macOS versions can't use the Company Portal to enroll into Intune. To receive support assistance and new features, users must upgrade their device to macOS 10.12 or later and upgrade the Company Portal to the latest version.
Well I was messing around with my Intune lab this morning, I guess you need to have macOS 10.12 now.  I assume this has something to do with JAMF.

Good on you for staying up to date MS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Cloud Based Policy Management Service

Really good stuff. We have needed the group targeting for some time now. I also noticed they addeed a bunch of new groups to the Azure AD ...